This week, I wanted to introduce you to one of my favorite new sites for buying and selling: ThredUp and this is good timing because starting today, they are offering over 5,000 items at 25% off with the code: MAJOR
Submit your email for a coupon for a 40% discount off your first order: A one-time bonus offer welcome to the site.
1) Super Sunday Find on Thredup: Gucci Cashmere Skirt, size 8, only $61.99
2) Super Sunday Find on Thredup: Tory Burch black skirt, size 8, was $275, on sale for $66.49
||47% Acetate, 43% Rayon, 9% Polyester, 1% Other Materials
3) Super Sunday Find on Thredup: Retail price $225, on sale for only $42.49, a cute Escada nautical belt, size 40
4) Super Sunday Find on Thredup: Furla black leather purse, was $178, now $79.99
||No Fabric Content
||10″ L X 4″ W X 6″ H
I sell items on Thredup and it has gone very well. This is their process:
Order a thredUP Clean Out Bag, and fill it with like-new quality women’s, juniors and kids clothing. Our Clothing Calculator
can help you estimate your payout amount in advance.
2) Give the Clean Out Bag to your USPS carrier or drop it off at the nearest FedEx Office location. Your bag comes with a pre-paid, pre-addressed shipping label to ship back to us for FREE.
3) Our fashion resale professionals review your clothing and we pay up to 80% of the resale value. You can earn thredUP shopping credit, or simply cash out with PayPal.
Items that we don’t accept go to charitable partners
or textile recycling companies. They can be mailed back to you as part of our Return Assurance
program for a $12.99 shipping fee.
Thredup is also offering a $19.99
flat payment for free shipping through the rest of 2014.
Pay $19.99 at checkout today, and you’ll get free standard shipping on every order you make for the rest of 2014.
And of course you can enjoy all of our other promotional offers and referral credits, and get free shipping too. So go ahead and place as many orders as you like. You’re covered!
Have a great week! Love, HauteAngel